About UsFluorescent Bulb, Computer and Electronics Recycling Company
Our goal is to be your primary recycling resource.
Recycle Technologies, Inc. is a midwest based, Minority Owned e-waste and fluorescent lamp recycler. With licensed facilities in Minnesota and Wisconsin we offer a wide range of services and therefore are able to schedule local commercial pick ups or accept residential drop offs. Additionally, our Mail In program allows us to service customers across the country. Most importantly, our Certificate of Recycling insures peace of mind for our customers. Our involvement in the Association of Lighting and Mercury Recyclers (ALMR) is crucial because it means we stay on top of ever changing policies and regulations. We focus on professional, personal and proactive service and a desire to improve green methods and earth friendly processes; as a result we’ve been growing since 1993.
Recycle Technologies is committed to :
- Responsible, effective management and removal of any organization’s end-of-life electronic assets.
- Fluorescent lighting and battery recycling.
- Mercury-containing devices, PCB and non-PCB ballasts or other universal waste handling and disposal.
- Continually improving and meeting our customers’ requirements.
- Looking for solutions to problems before they arise.
- Managing used and end-of-life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal hierarchy.
- Monitoring onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- Protecting the environment.
- Responsibly recycling for the health and benefit of our clients and our community.
- Monitoring Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence.
Recycling Done Right.
- Complying with applicable legal and environmental requirements.
- Following regulations as set forth by county, state and federal agencies.
- Remaining knowledgeable in relation to the quality, environmental and health & safety aspects of our business.
- Ensuring worker health & safety in all recycling processes.
- Providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental and health & safety objectives and targets.
- Achieving continued improvement by monitoring objectives and targets.
- Implementing rigorous evaluation of our management system.
- Communicating and reinforcing policies throughout our company, as well as to our customers, our suppliers and the public.